Easter

Michigan Stats, April 11
Total Confirmed Cases: 23,993
Total COVID-19 Deaths: 1,392
Daily Confirmed Cases: 1,210
Daily COVID-19 Deaths: 111

Hillori said, "It's going to be more like the Spanish Influenza than the Black Plague. In the Black Plague, everyone lost someone in their immediate family. In the Spanish Influenza, everyone knew someone who lost someone in their immediate family."

I said, "So, the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon."

Neither of us laughed. We weren't intended to.

***

Easter. I kept forgetting it was Easter.

Fortunately I did all my shopping weeks ago.

The baked ham (my first) was delicious. I improvised the gravy; it was delicious too. The mashed potatoes were, as they always are, perfect.

***

Severe weather tomorrow. They're anticipating outages. I charged my power pack.

***

Sundays are my social days. Mornings: Zoom call with some permutation of Neil, Erica, Lindsay and Garrett on Zoom. Evenings: Netflix Party with various Friends of Friends of Neil.

I always go to bed too late.

It's always worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts